By the Numbers
We're glad you're here!
A team and the people that make it are of the utmost importance to a healthy culture and steady growth. Our team has set forth to make an incredible impact in our industry in the coming year and beyond... Join us below to see where you fit in!
Who you are
You are a learner. You seek out relationships and connections that make you better. You care about investing in your craft.
You have a passion for understanding client needs and the impact that our work will make on their teams and business.
You naturally manage client interactions with a consultative approach to understand their true pain points and provide solutions to alleviate them.
You are stimulated by working with a variety of companies, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar organizations.
You appreciate being an integral contributor to a Client’s success by connecting them with talented individuals.
You are excited to manage an internal project team focused on delivering a high-value service to clients.
You enjoy working with cross-functional team members and can adequately communicate their needs.
Whom you can become by working with Protis Global
You will have the opportunity to become a professional, realizing peaks that you might have not thought possible.
If you dream big, you will have the opportunity to reach for the stars maximizing your career through understanding your personal, professional, and financial drivers while impacting and changing the lives of others.
What we offer you
- Employer-paid employee assistance program focused on employee well-being, legal consultations, pharmacy discounts, Financial advisory, and health advocacy.
- Employer-paid Hartford life insurance.
- Employer-paid Virtual Concierge Services.
- Employer-paid for Software Licenses: Linkedin Recruiter/Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Hubspot
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Options for Short and Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical, and Hospitalization Insurance,
- Child, Spouse, and Voluntary Life options
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K + Match & Discretionary Profit Share
- Opportunity to earn annual Pacesetter Incentive program benefits, which include international trips based on performance
- Thoughtfully structured onboarding programs specifically designed for your role
- Continuous structured professional development programs offered through MRINetwork
- Professional growth opportunities
The Protis Global Team comprises a diverse and inclusive group of professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in the talent attraction and advisory industries. Our motto is Building Companies and Changing Lives, and we live and breathe by it.
Protis Global provides the ability for open access to leadership and is focused on providing personal and professional development opportunities to our team at every stage of their career. Growth is dependent on performance and merit, not seniority.
Our team genuinely likes helping others, and we do it every day through our work and the lives we change.
● Drive and manage an opportunity pipeline with prospective clients and venture capital or private equity partners and maximize recent client activity
● Utilize HubSpot CRM to create and complete pipeline activity, drive new deals, and generate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing campaigns
● Own the full lifecycle of the selling process using analytics to forecast and close opportunity pipeline
● Communicate effectively with all aspects of the business to ensure the rest of the team is up to date with your deals
● Coordinate daily outreach to target prospects via various channels
● Lead personal brand activity on social media platforms to improve reach within the industry
● Partner with the client hiring manager, C-Suite executives, and/or investors to gain a deep understanding of the client’s business, strategy, and culture
● Develop a deep knowledge of SEARCH, CONTRACT, and DATA offerings
● Consistently deliver compelling presentations to critical stakeholders in the assigned market. Meaningful interactions include but are not limited to cold call canvassing, video meetings, face-to-face meetings, facility tours, email exchanges, etc.
● Understand industry language and processes to consult prospective clients better
● Demonstrate team leadership characteristics by assisting your teammates throughout the day while proactively updating our team on relevant industry trends
● Complete market analysis and develop recommendations for organizational GTM opportunities
● Provides external insights and recommendations on emerging brands, new market opportunities, and internal capabilities
● Spearhead the negotiation and contracting process for your market
● Developing targeted executive search or team build-out talent campaigns tailored to the client’s needs
● Working in partnership with Recruiters to execute each search, complete the internal interview process, and deliver a pool of top talent to the client
● Facilitating subsequent external interviews with the client
● Communicating regularly with the client to ensure an efficient interview and feedback workflow
● Facilitating candidate offer and negotiation process
● Completing all pipeline and sales data within the database promptly
● Meets key KPI’s measurements for a specified market
● Collaborates with local teams to drive speed to insight through reporting and capabilities
● Available to interact with stakeholders outside of regular business hours as appropriate
● Engage with colleagues to enhance the work environment and the client experience
Requirements & Qualifications
● Bachelor's degree preferred
● 5+ years in the sales industry
● Experience in the entire sales cycle, including deal-closing with demonstrated sales success
● Strong negotiation skills
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● CRM experience is preferred - Protis Global utilizes Hubspot CRM
● ATS experience or knowledge is a plus
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, CRM, ATS (a plus), Video Conferencing tools, and other technology used to enhance remote engagement
- CPG domain knowledge
- Start-up environment experience
- Recruiting background
The Protis Global Team
Head to LinkedIn to connect with and send a personal message to our leadership team!
Ready to get started?