By the Numbers
We're glad you're here!A team and the people that make it are of the utmost importance to a healthy culture and steady growth. Our team has set forth to make an incredible impact in our industry in the coming year and beyond... Join us below to see where you fit in!
Who you are
You are a learner. You seek out relationships and connections that make you better. You care about investing in your craft.
You have a passion for understanding the needs and WHYs of each individual you interact with.
You appreciate being an integral contributor to an individual’s success.
You take a consultative approach to understand and alleviate pain points.
You enjoy working with cross-functional team members and can properly communicate talent trends.
You are stimulated by working with a variety of companies, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar organizations.
Whom you can become by working with Protis Global
You will have the opportunity to become a professional, realizing peaks that you might have not thought possible.
If you dream big, you will have the opportunity to reach for the stars maximizing your career through understanding your personal, professional, and financial drivers while impacting and changing the lives of others.
What we offer you
- Employer-paid employee assistance program focused on employee well-being, legal consultations, pharmacy discounts, Financial advisory, and health advocacy.
- Employer-paid Hartford life insurance.
- Employer-paid Virtual Concierge Services.
- Employer-paid for Software Licenses: Linkedin Recruiter/Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Hubspot
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Options for Short and Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical, and Hospitalization Insurance,
- Child, Spouse, and Voluntary Life options
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K + Match & Discretionary Profit Share
- Opportunity to earn annual Pacesetter Incentive program benefits, which include international trips based on performance
- Thoughtfully structured onboarding programs specifically designed for your role
- Continuous structured professional development programs offered through MRINetwork
- Professional growth opportunities
The Protis Global Team comprises a diverse and inclusive group of professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in the talent attraction and advisory industries. Our motto is Building Companies and Changing Lives, and we live and breathe by it.
Protis Global provides the ability for open access to leadership and is focused on providing personal and professional development opportunities to our team at every stage of their career. Growth is dependent on performance and merit, not seniority.
Our team genuinely likes helping others, and we do it every day through our work and the lives we change.
- Create a direct impact on Building Companies and Changing Lives through talent acquisition and candidate coaching.
- Work closely with client partners to understand and deliver the right talent for their organization. – “Help build their companies’”
- Work one on one with candidates to understand and guide their individual drivers: Personal, professional, and financial. – “Help change their life”
- Work with cross-functional Search Teams - Provide feedback to Research Team and Clients in regards to market trends and talent insights, provide necessary Hiring Brand information to Marketing, present search status and make recommendations as needed.
- Advocate for and recommend vetted candidate profiles to client partners as needed.
- Actively source and connect with talent through a mixed channel approach: phone, email, text and search platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and ZoomInfo Recruiter.
- Ensure all Search Data is correctly input and updated to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and search project documents.
- Educate candidates and potential candidates on industry insights, interview process education and tips, and hiring trends via positioning yourself as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on LinkedIn and other digital channels.
- Coordinating interview logistics.
- Prepare and debrief Client Partners and candidates for interviews.
- Perform candidate reference checks as needed.
- Deliver and assist with Offer Letter Negotiations as needed.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly KPIs as related directly to candidate talent acquisition and placements.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in recruitment or consumer packaged goods
- Experience in retained search is a major plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- ATS experience or knowledge is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, ATS or CRM, and other technology used to enhance remote candidate engagement
- Experience with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Recruiter, and/or LinkedIn Sales Nav is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
The Protis Global Team
Head to LinkedIn to connect with and send a personal message to our leadership team!
Ready to get started?